JSM Services, Inc. uses state-of-the-art laser guided equipment to create safe level surfaces with positive run-off. The use of either a dual slope laser or a cone laser with dual receivers enables JSM to finish grade to a tolerance of +-1/8" on grade. JSM has the capability to finish grade 50,000 square feet a day.
The benefits of Laser Grading:
- Reduces or eliminates the need for additional clay.
- Eliminates the back-apron lip.
- Grades the clay you already have. Eliminates the need to buy more.
- Create positive surface drainage.
- Less rain-outs = more playing time.
- A smoother playing surface makes a safer surface to play with less injuries.